To the lowland of Velvento with the peach trees, the plums and the apple trees is ideal for bicycling or even walking.
To the Archaeological Museum of Aiane which presents the history of ancient Aiane, capital of Elimiotis, one of the most important kingdoms of Upper Macedonia, and its region from prehistory to Roman times.
Το Servia, with its byzantine castle, its gorge with the anthropomorphic and animal-like rocks and the church of “forty doors”, dating back to the 11th century.
On the way from Servia to Larisa, the visitor may admire an interesting geopark with unique natural geoforms in the area of Mikrovalto. Those are the so called “Bouharia” (local word meaning chimney) a complex of earthen pillars.
Polyfito’s lake is ideal for phishing lovers and everybody can enjoy from Neraida the panoramic view of the high bridge of Servia.
On the foot of Askio mountain, there is Emporio with the marvelous perennial Chestnut forest. Vlasti is another picturesque village within an alpine landscape whose inhabitants work in cattle-breeding.
To Siatista, with its marvelous mansions and the post-byzantine churches is ideal for relax, leisure and contact with flora and fauna of Vourino.
- Voio region: Nea Kotyli – Pyrgos – Pefkofyto (6 hours)
- Vitsi: Nymfaio – Perikopi – Summit 1867 (3 hours)
- Vourinos: Lefkopigi – Katafygio – Ntrisinikos – Summit 1866 (4 hours)
- Katafygio: Ntrisinikos 1866 – Messiano Nero (4 ½ hours)
- Pieria: Velvento – Katafygio – Flambouro – Summit 2195 (5 hours)
- Siniatsiko (Askio): Eratira – Summit 2111 (3 ½ hours)