The Clock Tower of Saint Nikolaos Church. Built in 1885, it is the town’s landmark, reference point and a meeting place for its residents.
• The ‘Episcope’, the Bishop’s seat, an entirely stone-built construction whose foundation began in the middle of the 18th century.
• Buildings of neoclassical or Macedonian rhythm where schools are housed today: The Valtadoreio Gymnasium, the 5th & 15th Primary schools, as well as the 1st Primary school.
• The Municipal Conservatory, the neoclassical Drizis mansion, where lessons of Instrumental, Monody and Higher Theory are taking place.
• The National Bank building, of neoclassical rhythm.
• The Macedonian architecture mansions of Georgios Lassanis and Grigorios Vourkas. The latter is the city’s best preserved mansion, built in 1762.